My name is Jacqui Bennett I am a qualified Counsellor and Clinical supervisor . I am also a member of the BACP. I have provided clinical supervision for counsellors in training and qualified counsellors since 2005.
As a supervisor, my work has included supervising counsellors from Turning Point and CRI (alcohol services), Harrow College, Goldsmith University, University of East London CPPD School of Counselling, Synergy College Thames Valley University and London School of Theology & Counselling .
My integrative, in-depth approach to supervision is informed by the many different supervision modalities I have experienced and profited from since 2005, ranging from Psychodynamic Supervision, and person centred supervision.
I regard the supervisory relationship as a common understanding of goals and tasks within a strong bond of mutual trust and respect.
My clinical supervision sessions consist of the following:
- Sessions are facilitative, interactive and supportive, creating a safe environment for personal and professional disclosures
- Supervisees are encouraged to express emotions and to be reflective.
- Sessions aim to provide a ‘space for thinking’, gaining of insight and creativity.
- Supervisees worth, values and strengths are acknowledged and validated.
- Supervisees are empowered by clear and constructive feedback.
- Regular two-way feedback is encouraged and supervisory relationship issues are openly addressed.
- Professional boundaries are adhered to.
- Supervisees are encouraged to take an active role in sessions and increasing responsibility for their professional practice and professional development.
- Sessions are structured according to supervisees development, presenting client issues and supervision stage.
- Sessions are tailored to supervisees’ individual situations and needs, such as theoretical orientation, work context, learning style.
- I have flexible availability which includes weekends and evenings.
Practice location : W10, NW2 and UB5.
Mobile telephone number 07540 085 999